At Encedo, we are committed to complying with GDPR, CCPA, PECR and other privacy regulations on our website and on our web analytics product too. The privacy of your data — and it is your data, not ours! — is a big deal to us.
In this policy, we lay out what data we collect and why, how your data is handled and your rights to your data. You can trust us, we never sell your data: never have, never will.
As a visitor to the about.encedo.com website
The privacy of our website visitors is important to us so we do not track any individual people. As a visitor to the about.encedo.com website:
- No personal information is collected
- No information such as cookies is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioural trends
- No information is monetized
We run the Plausible script to collect some anonymous usage data for statistical purposes. The goal is to track overall trends in our website traffic, it is not to track individual visitors. All the data is in aggregate only. No personal data is collected.
Data collected includes referral sources, top pages, visit duration, information from the devices (device type, operating system, country and browser) used during the visit and more. You can see full details in their data policy.
As a customer and subscriber of Encedo
Our guiding principle is to collect only what we need and that we will solely process this information to provide you with the service you signed up for.
We use a select number of trusted external service providers for certain service offerings. These service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection, data privacy and security standards.
We only share information with them that is required for the services offered and we contractually bind them to keep any information we share with them confidential and to process personal data only according to our instructions.
Here’s what that means in practice:
What we collect and what we use it for
- All emails are sent using a third-party email provider. Transactional emails and email reports (should you choose to subscribe to them) are sent using the mail server hosted by our team. We have disabled both open tracking and link tracking on all emails sent.
- When you write to us with a question or to ask for help. We keep that correspondence, which includes the email address so that we have a history of past correspondences to reference if you reach out in the future. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
Retention of data
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this policy.
We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Encedo’s legal rights.
Changes and questions
We may update this policy as needed to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices. Whenever we make a significant change to our policies, we will also announce them on our company blog or social media profiles.
Last updated: September 20th, 2021